Lock repair services are necessary to keep homes and businesses safe. This includes repairing or replacing locks that are worn, broken or otherwise defective.
Locksmith On Call offers various types of lock repair services in Brookline, Massachusetts, and the surrounding areas. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in case of an emergency, we will arrive at your location within 30 minutes.
Call us any time of day or night and let us take care of you.
The lock repair services we offer
1. Lock Rekeying
Rekeying is the process of changing the internal parts of a lock so that it can be opened with a new key. This decision is often made when the lock has been compromised, for example, when the key has been lost or stolen. Rekeying is a rational way to improve security because it doesn’t require replacing the entire lock.
– Quick and easy
– Improves security
– Only addresses the problem of lost or stolen keys, not other issues with the lock itself
– May not be possible for certain types of locks
2. Internal Parts Repair
Our highly specialized technicians can locate, then repair or replace worn parts in any locks, if their design allows it.
– It’s usually cheaper than replacing the lock
– Can address a wide range of issues
– May be more expensive than other types of lock repair
– Can be time-consuming
3. Lock Replacement
Lock change services involve removing an existing lock and installing a new one. This is probably the best solution when the lock is beyond repair or when the owner wants to upgrade to a more secure lock.
– Allows you to forget about a lot of problems with locks.
– Allows for an upgrade to a more secure lock
As with repairing parts, this can be expensive and time-consuming.
Above are the most popular services Locksmith On Call offers customers. If you have any questions about your current lock or are thinking about installing a new one, give us a call at your convenience and we’ll be happy to help.
We also offer additional services such as key duplication, extraction of broken keys from the lock, installation of safes, security systems and much more. We work with both individuals and businesses, from the smallest to the largest companies in Brookline, MA, and the surrounding areas.
When the lock needs to be repaired
There are many reasons why a lock may need to be repaired. Here are the most common ones.
- The lock won’t turn.
- You can’t get the key out of the lock because it’s broken or stuck.
- The lock parts are worn or broken.
- The lock is obsolete and needs to be upgraded
- The keys have been lost or stolen and now you will have to replace its insides.